Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nick Pitera=True Talent

 

Yes. I just watched this video and I had to make a blog about it lol.

The video is about a month old by now but it just...blew me away. His voice, his acting, his arrangement is just astounding. This man is truly talented. I also love the passion that radiates through him when he performs.

Also, I'm jealous of his female voice. He sings a million times better than tons of other female artists out there and I find that both awesome and a bit sad (on the other girls' parts lmao). Wish my singing voice sounded that good >:[

This honestly inspired me and made my day a little brighter. Maybe my heart is all extra soft-like today, but I dunno. This video is incredible to me and I had to share it with the world :D

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment