Thursday, June 9, 2011

Best Mom In The World [A Ranting Matter]

So recently I got around to reading this news article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/09/human-barbie-boob-job-voucher_n_873705.html

In case you don't feel like wasting all of your precious energy to click on the link, it's basically about how Sarah Burge (a.k.a. the "Human Barbie Doll" woman who spent over $800,000 on plastic surgery) got her 7-year-old daughter what every mother gives their young child for their birthday: A voucher to get breast implants once she's 16. 

...

Are you fucking joking me?
 Don't mind me I'm just ruining my daughter's self-esteem lol.

Usually little girls get dolls or clothes or stuffed animals...not TITS. 
Wow mom! You're the best!
 
But what do you expect from the woman who is so insecure and delusional she's reduced herself to 10% human flesh and 90% silicon? I feel really bad for that poor child. I think her mother has been pumped with so much botox and plastic that it's killed a majority of her brain cells, and I'm assuming she didn't have that many to begin with.
Apparently this...creature's daughter begged her to get a boob job because quote: "I can't wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They're pretty."
Fucking. Wow.
This woman has to be legally retarded. She already turns me off with all the shitty plastic surgery she's had done. One or two surgeries don't irk me as much, but this lady is the queen of over-indulgence (or Mindless Self Indulgence, if I want to throw a band reference in there). It amazes me how insecure you have to be to spend that much money on plastic surgery, not to mention pushing your fucked up ideals back on your kid. Why not set a good example and say, donate the money to charity? But of course, why feed thousands of hungry kids when you can get a new pair of headlights?
Starving kids? Yeah that's sad...but don't my boobs look great now?

As a beholder of beauty, I don't even like the way plastic surgeries come out most of the time. On girls and guys, I prefer natural looks. Besides, for a woman who spent over half a million bucks on surgeries she doesn't even look that good. Honestly, look at this bullshit:

I wouldn't even hit that with my car. She's disproportional and just...gross in my opinion. The most beautiful people I've ever seen were just blessed with natural beauty. This lady is trying too hard to be gorgeous and she's failing miserably in the process. We're all insecure about something whether we'd like to admit it or not. Even if I had the money to do so I wouldn't let a plastic surgeon near any of my physical "imperfections". This crazy person probably has her plastic surgeon on fuckin' speed dial. Her body would probably report her to the authorities for physical abuse if it could.
I know that some people get plastic surgery because of an accident that left them disfigured or something understandable like that, but when you're just a rich guy/girl who is obsessed with physical appearance then you need to get your mind in check. Most of the time they were fine before all the surgeries, but some people take the "lol i kno u think im pretty but i still think im ugilay" mindset to the extreme.  But whaddaya know, the world is full of fucked up people.

I'm out guys. Stay yourselves. 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Burge began having plastic surgery after her partner broke every bone in her body - including her face.

    ReplyDelete