Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CANADA ROCKS

Right now I'm excited and pissed all at the same time.

Excited because I just found a cavalcade of AWESOMENESS.

And pissed because NOBODY EVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

So what the hell am I talking about anyway? Canadian. Music. No, I'm not referring to some weird folk music associated with whatever traditions spawn from that country. I'm talking about REAL MODERN DAY SHIT. Canada has some kickass bands and singers, and I'm about to share it with you lucky bastards. If you don't feel like reading the rest of this shitty blog, I've kindly put the names of the people you should look up in bold so that you can copypasta that shit into Youtube.

First girl I ran into was Shiloh. I was hooked onto her after hearing "Can't Hold On". If you like punk rocker chicks, she's for you. She's like the young Avril Lavigne (You know, back in her good days). Definitely look her up.

Next up was Theory of a Deadman. As soon as I saw their fuckin' name I knew they were going to be awesome. Turn out, they're fucking awesome. If you dig bands like Nickelback or Hinder or Buck Cherry, you're gonna love these guys. Rock and Roll bitches.

Next guys I found were Marianas Trench. They're a pop rock band, and pretty much run under the same formula that America's pop rock and punk bands do. Nonetheless, their tunes are catchy and fun to listen to. Check them out for sure.

Hedley was another band I found, but I swear I'd heard their song "Perfect" somewhere...Ah well, they kick ass too. I could easily listen to their stuff all day. They're a pop rock band as well.

Faber Drive brings more great music to the Alternative Rock genre. You'll be going crazy for these guys as well, and I can't help but sit and wonder WHY I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE BANDS BEFORE????!!!!

Ahem.

Ten Second Epic. They're cool too and JESUS CHRIST THERE ARE SO MANY BANDS. 

IT'S LIKE

IT'S LIKE

I FOUND ANOTHER COUNTRY OR SOME SHIT

.____.

Fuck it I'll just make a list from here on.

LIGHTS
Stereos  
The Latency
Cinder Road
Suzie McNeil
Danny Fernandes
Neverest

If I find more, I'll add em and put a little * by it.
But for now, let's wrap this up with a little THEORY OF A DEADMAAAANNNNN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment